Monday, April 27, 2009

I am Kalpana






I am Kalpana

By: kalpana

Hello ISS readers... I came to know about this site one month before. Now I have read many stories in this site all are mind blowing. I think many stories are not real life incidents. Now I am here to share my real life incident. I am Kalpana age 22 from Chennai. I have shared my experiences to my mauj friends through moblogs and dating. Now mauj is not working in my mobile phone. I am missing all my mauj friends. The incident happened when I was doing final year of my BE. My family consists of me, my parents and my sister. My sister is 3 years younger to me. The incident happened when I was 20. I had my first ever intercourse with my neighbor boy who is around my sister age. His name is Arun. Though he is 3 years younger to me (at that time he was only 17) he satisfied me very well.

I am not very fair as you expect but I am not dark. I am having typical south Indian complexion very attractive figure and face. The incident begins like this. Arun was studying in the same college. He was doing 1st year BE. I was doing final year BE. One day he asked me for some study materials like books, notes etc., I told to him one day come to my house and collect everything. One fine Saturday I was alone in my home. Both my parents are working. So they went to their work. My sister went to college. After taking bath I was pouring water to the flower plants those are in front side of my house. It was around 10 in the morning. I was wearing a long brown skirt and pink tops. That time Arun came to my house to collect the study materials. I told him wait for some time. Suddenly a branch of rose plant hurts my left leg just below my knee. It become a wound and it was paining. So I bent and touch the wound to stop bleeding. He was standing in front of me. After some time I observed that he was constantly watching my boob cleavage through my low neck tops. It gives a clear view to him since I was bending.

After some time he come near me and asked what happened. I told its ok and we both went inside my house. I told him to sit in the sofa and I went to search the ailment. Because its still paining. After finding ailment I sat in the opposite sofa to Arun and started applying ailment to my leg by just lifting my skirt. Again I observed that he was scaring my boob cleavage. It made me very hot. So I decided to tease him. My pain was somewhat reduced that time. I lifted my skirt slightly above my knee to give him a clear view of my bare legs. Suddenly he came nearer and sat in the floor just in front of me. He asked me "shall I help you?" . I said no problem. He told that he will apply the ailment and take the ailment from my hand and started applying it. The touch of his hands to my legs made my very hot. Its feeling nice. Suddenly his hand moving above my knees. Now his hand came unto my thigh. I asked him " what are you doing". He replied that he is searching something. I told him you have to move further your hands to get that.

That’s it. He was looking straight in to my eyes. I gave him a naughty smile and closed my eyes. He came above and kissed my lips. I told him not here we will go to my bedroom. Then I went to lock my main door. After latch the door I turned back. He was standing just in front of me. He pushed me towards the door and kissed my lips madly. I was in heaven. Then he lifted me and went to my bedroom. Then he undressed himself. First time I saw a matured penis that time. It was very big. Then he undressed me. Fucked three times that day. He went back to his home at 1.30 pm. After that he fucked me regularly. We had more than 15 times. Before 1 year they vacated their house and they went to a remote place. Now I am missing Arun very much. Luckily 2 months before I had sex with a 15 year old boy along with my cousin Sudha. I will tell that incident afterwards. Please reply me and give your comments to my mail id.

9 comments: