Monday, April 13, 2009

Ramya my georgeous sister in law






Hi my name is balu (not the real name), I am going to share my true experience with you, I am happily married to geeta 27 and have two beautiful sexy sister-in–laws, the elder is Ramya and younger Saras, both of them are stunningly beautiful. Ramya is 25 years old while Saras 23. They lost their parents in a car accident one month after my marriage. So they stay with me and my wife.
Ramya is very close to me because she stays in my home to take care my son. My wife is a secretary. She always goes out of the town. So I have desire to have sex with Ramya that start to control me. One day my wife goes for one month tour to Singapore. I want use this golden chance to make my dream with Ramya come true. My son always sleeps middle of the bed between me and my wife. As there was no my wife and Saras I ask ramya sleep with my son. She said ok. I ask Ramya to bath first before come to sleep. I planned to fill her pussy with my boxer. I spilt some oils in front of the bathroom door. When Ramya walk out she fall down and cry for help. ‘Mama help me’ I rushed to her and start to stare at her body. She was half naked and this is the first time I saw her like this. It makes me horny. I help her to stand and I grab her hips. I pretended like help her but my real motive is to feel her gorgeous boobs. I slowly raise my hand to touch her boobs. Finally I can feel her boobs by my hand. Ramya did not realize my touch because she was injured in her leg.
I get her to the bed and told her that I will go to shop to buy some oils to massage her to relief her pain. She said ok. I decided to rape her if she does not want to have a great ****. My real idea was not to buy oil but a pack of condom. After buy the two things I am back to home. Unfortunately mami(my neighbour) is in the house. She promises me to take care of Ramya. My plan becomes failure. Mami enter the room with my oil. I forgot about the condom and rush to mami and ask the bag. ’why?’ ‘I want to check for an item’ I think that mami will give the bag to me but she search for the by herself. Mami take the condom pack and she realize my intension to **** Ramya. ‘What is this’ “Thisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss…………………….. isssss…..” ‘I understand now your wife is not here and you want to have relationship with your sister in law’ “Yes Mami don’t tell this to my wife” ‘that’s ok but is it Ramya agree for this’ “not yet mami. If she not agrees I will force her” ‘you do not need to force her touch her private places’ “is it enough” ‘ if she refuse you kiss her hard’ “thank you mami” ‘Take this oil and enter the room and I will take care of your son’ I enter the room slowly. I touch her shoulder softly. ‘mami massage my leg slowly’ Ramya did not realize my present. I grab her lag and massage with the oil. ‘mami you are so great in massage’ I slowly reach her ass. What an amazing ass I also decided to **** her virgin ass. I start untied her towel so that I can massage her back. I massage with circle move. I start kiss her neck. Now she realize my present. ‘No mama. Please don’t do it I think mami is here. If akka know this she will become crazy’ “Don’t worry Geeta will not know about us” I grab her boob and start to press it harder and harder. Her boob become red and she push me. I got mad I jumped on the bed and start to kiss her hardly. She does not open her mouth but at last my tongue start to suck her tongue. I kiss her for more than 20 minutes. I know this will make her crazy. “Mama is you really mad about me. Do you want **** me hard but today is not the right day because I am having higher possibility to be pregnant.” ‘Don’t worry I has condom’ “please don’t hard because I am a virgin” “ok” she was very shy and wanted to hid the sight from me, but I partitioned the legs and slid my head inside it was fully wet and I started sucking the pussy like a ice cream, she unzipped me and was playing with my dick, now we both were on top of excitement. “**** me mama please you the first man explore my body. Now I positioned my dick on her wet pussy and just inserted it(I forget about her fertility and wear condom), it went inside easily as it was wet but her cunt was very tight, she screamed aloud and requested me to remove the dick as she was red with pain as it was her first time, but I was mad with excitement and asked her I will do it slowly, and started doing it smoothly, she was pleading not to continue as the pain was unbearable “mama let me go ahhh aaahhh please mama please aaaaahhhhhh ohhh it hurting me your dick is very big for my virgin cunt” I don’t hear her cry I bite and suck her boobs, and I kept pumping my dick inside out, after some time I came inside her and her cunt was full of my juice, then slowly I removed my penis, I was shocked because I forget to wear my condom. I did not want to tell Ramya. Then she will be mad. My bed sheet had red dots, Ramya was making sounds, I eased her by saying it happens the first time, next time you wont have pain, and I lay beside her. I was ready again after some time and she was in my arms completely naked, she has forgotten about her pain and her fair body and the lovely boobs made me hard again very soon, I again started kissing her all over the body and sucked her boobs like mad, as I have never seen such hard boobs as it was completely untouched, but this time she was not ready for the **** “mama please don’t do it. You are very bad youmust thinkaboutme”, I somehow convinced her that the pain will ease as we do it again, and I was once again inside her, she did complain again but not as strongly as before, so I continued slowly, now together with pain she was getting the taste of her first **** and started enjoying it, she was sucking my lips very hard in excitement and had bitten my lips twice, I was jumping slowly and she was responding now, she was really loving the experience despite the pain, she was getting mad with the excitement and couldn’t bear it for long and we came with a big jerk. She hurriedly gets out of the room. I ran out and hug her from the back. “Don’t worry I will take care of you” I have a great **** until the next morning. My wife is back to home. “Darling do you enjoy your trip” ‘yes. Is it Ramya take care you’ “yes she is very nice” My wife did not understand my meaning. After two month I got to know that Ramya is pregnant. Ramya scold me and cry. I promise to marry her and my wife come to know my relationship with her sister and arrange a marriage for us. When I marry Ramya she was 6 month pregnant. My next encounter is with Ramya and geetha on my first night with ramya. If you interested on my second encounter reply to rachanase@gmail.com

1 comment: